Course Dates 2019
Be-Yoga Teacher Training course dates for next year’s foundation training are outlined below.
- January 26th – 27th Course Introduction at Be-yoga Haywards Heath
- February 23rd- March 3rd 7 Day Intensive in Morocco
- 23rd – 24th March
- 27th – 28th April
- 11th – 12th May
- 1st – 2nd June
- 22nd – 23rd June
The full cost of the 200-hour training is £2250.
A £300 deposit is required to secure your place, after this, you can choose a payment plan to suit you, 3-month, 6-month, and 10-month payment plans are available.
What you get for this price;
- 8 days luxurious full board accommodation with delicious food in Morocco.
- Transfer to and from Agadir airport.
- All tuition with 3 experienced Senior Yoga Teacherss, and expert guest teachers & lecturers.
- A detailed training manual and reading list.
- Your own, handmade Mala from ‘Chant Mala’s’
- A class pass at Be-Yoga for use during the training.
- Journal + Folder
- Be-Yoga library membership.
- Mentor support during the training.
- Opportunity to teach a public class at the end of the training.
Flights to Morocco are not included, we fly with Easyjet from Gatwick, approximately £45.00 each way if you book early.
If you are on a low income and/or work in public sector services you may be eligible for an assisted place.